The White Hat professional holds a unique position in security — combining an in-depth knowledge of all forms of attack, (and even admiring the skill in the most destructive of code), with a strong bag of preventative and defensive measures.
They could do the worst. But they follow a code of protection and trust.
These modern-day security defenders will now be sharing their inside knowledge on a quarterly basis through their new Ethical Hacking Quarterly, brought to you by the BT Ethical Hacking Centre of Excellence (EHCOE).
Yet to be convinced? Here’s a taster of what this quarter’s issue has to offer…
- White Hat opinions on what organisations should be doing right now, but often miss.
- Reviews of the most common vulnerabilities you’re likely to meet and some simple policies which can help combat them.
- The top security news topics for the first quarter of 2012 including some of the most incredible malware ever discovered.
- Analysis of risk medians to help identify outliers in the risk management process.
- Best practices for making the most of audit data and protecting private information in unsuspecting places.
Click here to read more.
The EHCOE quarterly newsletter is designed to make your job easier, providing decision makers with a quick and concise source for the latest trends and news direct from the practitioners on the front line of vulnerability discovery and management.
Help make sure this newsletter gives you everything you need; we welcome your feedback at (insert email address).
The EHCOE is a special team of Ethical Hacking professionals, part of the BT Assure suite of managed security services.
The EHCOE provides: comprehensive network analysis; application testing; code analysis; ISO 27002, HIPAA, PCI, and HITECH compliance audits; wireless, mobile device, and web penetration testing; and advisory services to leading global companies including members of the Fortune 500.